Officers and Committee Chairmanship comprise the VFT Board
Villagers For Trump Committees
Board Positions and Committee Chairmanship for 2019
We are asking all persons interested in serving in 2019 to please send a note of interest to email@example.com, and you will receive a call from one of the members of the committee. Current Board Members are eligible for continued service and we will be conducting interviews. The final cut-off date for submitting your note of interest is December 1st.
Thank you for your interest in Villagers For Trump and in the future of Florida and America.
Current Volunteer Positions on Communications Committee
- Website Editor-in-Chief – works with IT Webmaster; has excellent proofing and grammar skills.
- Website Newsletter Editor – compiles latest information on VFT and local Republican activities, and items of interest to conservative and Republican readership.
- Website Special Events Coordinator – Receives and disseminates timely event information.
- Website Graphic Designer – If you have the skills, you likely know what they are.
- Publications Coordinator – Order hand-outs and rally programs; arrange their delivery.
- Media Liaison – Experienced reporter for VFT events – sending news releases w/photo(s).
- Marketing Sub-Committee – Works with committees to maximize the optics and impact.